Tuesday, September 8, 2015

♡Orlando Trip♡

Hi guys,
yesterday I finally got back from my weekend trip to Orlando with my best friends and it was kind of a rocky weekend but in the end turned out to be a good one. I don't regret going at all, and took a bunch of pics of Universal/Magic Kingdom I'd like 2 share with you!

I'm not a crazy Universal fan because rides normally make me nauseous/trigger panic attacks, but I think it's so beautiful because they put so much detail in the parks (same with Disney). Here's some pics of Jurassic Park:


What I was mainly excited for was Harry Potter world since I hadn't seen their newest extension (Diagon Alley). Here's some pics:


I look sooo bad ( /)w(\✿) but it was so humid out. These pics don't even do it justice!
I also had the opportunity to revisit Magic Kingdom for the 3845833th time. I didn't get many good pictures because it was pouring ALL day but I'm glad I got a couple!



Tomorrowland! They had an Incredible dance party! I was pretty upset they didn't have the characters out, though


Apparently you can ask people who are holding the groups of balloons if you can hold them for a picture and they'll let you!



I was so excited to see they had already started their Halloween decorating because since I moved away, I can't just go back and visit when it's time! I was sooooo happy.



Last but not least, the fireworks! Magic Kingdom does these every night apparently, and I've never been able to see them in the past twelve years i've been going.


I also got this really funny/conveniently pretty picture of my friend Emma taking pictures of the fireworks



That's all for this post but I'll be making another on some products/things I got from Disney/the mall. Thank u for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment