Monday, August 31, 2015

♡Mall Haul♡



Hi! So I just got back from the mall ( I was feelin a lil down and felt like treating myself) and decided to go into Hot Topic for some odd reason.. I'm really happy I did because 1) the guy who helped me was kinda super cute ?? 2) I found a bunch of great stuff!!





I'm OBSESSED with Baymax and have been since the movie came out, so when I saw this lil FunKo Pop pearly Baymax I had to add him 2 my collection. Here's him with the other one I have



Literally had a photoshoot. Buy it here ! (Cheaper on here than the online Hot Topic store bc of shipping)
Anyways, I also got some other goodies there.





I'm super happy about this one! ♡ My mom named me after Jiji from Kiki's Delivery Service so he's been my favorite for so long and I've wanted something cute to stick on my lanyard!

♡Buy it here


Got these adorable pins! I can't believe I finished Steven Universe ;-; Wish I didn't because I miss staying up at night binge watching it. and the Baymax one's adorable also!

(I can't find them on the Hot Topic website)


And just these goodies.

All in all I had a cute day! Thank u for checking my post out





No comments:

Post a Comment