Friday, September 18, 2015

♡Disney Haul♡



Hi! So I made a post about my Disney trip but I never got around to showing you guys what I ended up buying!



First is this cute lil Dumbo baby plush! I don't think this series has a name? I've always seen them when I visit Disney and always wanted one so I got it. It really was a tie between this one and the Pegasus from Hercules. 



If you've never heard of Tsum Tsums, you must be living under a rock. This is an exclusive collection of stackable plushies straight out of Disney Japan! They're adorable and I'm a big collecter.

So, in this Disney trip I only got this one Tsum Tsum. Which to me seems quite shocking because it's DISNEY? They only had like 3 Tsum Tsums, and it wasn't even in the park. I had to go to a store in Downtown Disney. When I got home to South Florida I went to Target and got like 5 of them! And there was even a better selection. in this trip I honestly got like 20 Tsum Tsums big and small, but only 1 was from Disney.


I got this cute little Simba keychain for my purse!



Me and my best friends bought this promotional lanyard with 8 original Disney character pins, and if you go around Disney and Disney related stores you can trade them and even find some pretty rare ones! I found a Baymax one in a store and had to buy it ( ・_・)♡

That's it for this trip ~







No comments:

Post a Comment