Tuesday, September 9, 2014



Hi guys! So, my topic today is "Everything is Cute". Do you agree with that? You should! Have you ever really looked around yourself and took in your surroundings? Everything, big or small, is cute. Look at the cute flowers. The cute leaves. The cute advertisements in the magazine. Everything's cute. Yesterday, I got a cute new phone case in the mail! (◠‿◠✿) 



Also, I started my Kiki's Delivery Service Cosplay! I finally got my dress in the mail.


Ignore the giant black and white bow, I'm only wearing it because my red bow is coming in the mail! I just need a broomstick and a Jiji plushie!!! Very excited. If you're into cosplaying but are wondering where to get ideas/places to shop to make your own outfits, I seriously recommend Carbon Costume


If you're looking for a place to get a good idea on where to find cheap outfits for Halloween or cosplays, look no further! They show you great substitutes for outfits at cheap prices, so you don't have to buy the full outfit on other websites at a crazy expensive price! They really helped me out in finding this dress!


♡NEW CLOTHES IN MY STORE♡
























No comments:

Post a Comment