Thursday, September 4, 2014

                             


Hi cuties! I've uploaded some new goodies to my Storenvy shop!
 Here are a couple pictures.






I also have toooons of other stuff I haven't sold yet, so go check it out!!! 
All super cute and reasonably priced. My store can be found here!





I haven't really posted anything regarding how my life has been going. I'm kinda under the weather- the stomach flu has been going around at school and has sadly reached me and my family. It's awful. In my opinion, the worst feeling ever is wanting to throw up. If you're also feeling not too hot, you should start drinking lots of liquids and eat bland foods, but also nutritious food. It helps a lot, take care of yourself! And one more thing, always put yourself first! I've had lots of time to think over my priorities and I've figured that since in the end, you are all you have, you should always put yourself before others when it comes to respect, emotions and health.
Love always, 



No comments:

Post a Comment