Friday, September 12, 2014




Hey everyone! So I've been running pretty low on spending money and coincidentally at the same time I'm running low on makeup. Since I usually buy high quality makeup from Ulta or Sephora, switching to drugstore cosmetics has been difficult for me. I used to buy all my makeup from CVS and Walgreens when I was 14, but then my mom opened my eyes to the beautiful world of Sephora. Anyways, here are some Drugstore Cosmetic Don'ts



Pictured here is CoverGirl's Advanced Radiance Powder. When I used it, it really did nothing to my skin. It didn't highlight it or smoothen it. Absolutely no difference. 



This item is probably the worst of the four I bought. Waterproof Ultra Liner by Mabelline. I honestly don't know what's up with these types of eyeliner but they're doing nothing but causing girls around the world to scream over a cosmetic product. It's incredibly hard to use with the little straight pointed brush (no curve for precision) and the shitty gel-like eyeliner. You can also feel it dry on your eyelids, yet it takes about 15 minutes to.


Everyone says to use this but I don't know why. When I put it on, it's insanely creamy and makes my face look super oily. It also has absolutely no coverage.



FIT's Shine Free Foundation is pretty bad also. It doesn't spread at all when you try to, it just doesn't budge. It looks like there's a stain on your face.

Hopefully you take my advice and not use these products (unless you already have and they work for you). My skin type is dry but also kind of oily (I know this could possibly factor in and explain why some of these work the way they do on me). Let me know if you agree with this!


On a more positive note, I received my Kiki bow in the mail! 


Not only that, but I received my Pusheen Cat plush, too!


LOOK at how cute it is!!!! I was so happy with the size because I payed $8 for it! 



Okay, so I'm going to start a portion of my blog where I answer your questions in depth and will try my best to give you guys super good advice! Even if you don't want advice or just want to contact me/email me, here are some links:

                 Tumblr (Personal)
                 Tumblr (Business)
    Facebook 




No comments:

Post a Comment