Thursday, August 14, 2014




So, I've been seeing this eyeshadow palette all over tumblr and instagram lately, and I really love the way it looks! I decided to buy one for myself. You can buy it here




This is what the palette looks like. I haven't tried all the colors but I have tried the last two on the bottom- I wore it tonight. 



Since it's super cheap I didn't expect high quality makeup, but I'm really happy with how it turned out! If you don't have eye primer I don't think it'll look that great, but I used it in this pic and after applying it once or twice it turned out like this. I think it looks really great in my opinion, and I love purple.  It's a really cool palette and if you're into eyeshadows you should get it!






On another note, I made a tumblr account for my blog! Not a lot of people use Blogspot, so I thought I should make one. It's not in the best state right now, but all my current posts on here are on there and are rebloggable. If you really like my blog and want to see it on your dash or keep up with it easier by following it, go follow me here


No comments:

Post a Comment