Thursday, August 27, 2015

♡Heaux♡


Hi everyone!
I haven't updated this blog in so long. I miss it so much. I feel like blogging/posting about products and cute things really helped me and made me happy, and I decided to come back. I battle with depression and BPD so often I just kind of drop things all at once and don't return because I don't want to do anything. But now I think I am well enough to blog again.

Lately I've been working on a photography project I call Heaux. The story behind it is that I would like to empower women through it. I want women to see my pictures, see how powerful a woman's sexuality can be, see that it's completely normal and okay for a woman to love herself and love her body, be open about it, and not be ashamed of it. For years men have oppressed women to be "modest" and "cover up" because that's not how a "real woman" should act. And I believe it's time to reclaim these things. Reclaim our sexuality, something men are able to flaunt and joke about freely but we are to keep it secret. Reclaim the slurs used against us, "bitch", "hoe", "whore". Take it all back.
So, through my photography, I would like to show this. Do this. Empower. Grow. Love. SELF LOVE.






Click here to go to my official site! (It's not totally ready yet, but in the works)


No comments:

Post a Comment