Friday, August 8, 2014







   Yesterday I said I would do a review of Lush's product Herbalism. This mask is meant for people with oily/irritated skin. My skin is kind of dry but it can be oily at times, so I wanted to try it out. 


Here's the pot.


Here's what it looks like inside.



What your supposed to do with most of their facemasks is put it in the palm of your hand and apply a little water. Then, you scrub it around your face and leave it on for a minute and then wash it off. I have to say, it really made my face soft and I loved it a lot. I don't particularly like the smell because it's super strong and minty, but it works really well. 

  I'm kind of adding onto this post because I received my super cute Nastygal dress in the mail! Typically, their clothes don't fit me so I never order their stuff. But, this dress was on sale and looked super cute so I gave it a shot. 



The bag it came in.

The dress itself.
(Buy it here



The dress fit really well and I'm actually wearing it to a birthday party tonight! I don't really have much of a chest so it looks a little empty but honestly I think it looks really cute. 



No comments:

Post a Comment