Tuesday, August 12, 2014


  Today I went to the mall to get my phone fixed (I shattered the screen while I was at work) so I had time to walk around the mall and look at stuff. I went into GameStop and found a super cheap KH game but I didn't have enough money for it. (◡︿◡✿) BUT, I did have enough to buy this super cute Zelda keychain! They sell them at all GameStops I'm pretty sure, and there's 6 to collect!




I love it so much, it's on my keychain now with my Tamagotchi. ( /)w(\✿)


Also, don't forget to check out my Storenvy! I will update it with new clothes and stuff very soon! (Most likely tonight) 




I didn't really make this post mainly for this Zelda trinket, I just wanted to say a few words about the death of Robin Williams. He has really impacted my life and who I am, ever since I was little. I've seen him as a fatherly figure throughout my life, even though my dad has been around for some time. He looks so much like my dad, acts so much like him, it's scary. So obviously I can't help but to be upset about it. The fact that he committed suicide is the worst part about it, because a couple of months ago when I was visiting my dad, he told me in the next month or so he was going to commit suicide. I broke down and cried with him and it was the most emotionally upsetting thing to ever happen to me. I made him promise he wouldn't, and that he would keep in contact with me more frequently. Thank god I was able to stop that, because if I lost my dad I don't know what I'd do. Losing someone like Robin Williams is like losing my own dad. I spent the day crying over it and talking to my dad about it and I'm so glad he's still alive. It's such a shame someone as selfless as Robin thought his life wasn't good enough to stick around. Everything he's done for the world, every single person he's impacted, has gone unnoticed. RIP, Robin McLaurin Williams. 1951-2014. 



No comments:

Post a Comment