Wednesday, August 20, 2014

                       


I've decided it's time for Venus & Virtue to reach Facebook! I just set up the account so it doesn't look too great, but it's a start! Go like it here


I'm actually really excited to start using this because I feel like it informs you all so much faster/easier wben I make a blog post or when I upload new clothes to my store! So go like it if you like what I post/upload! ♡

Here are some cute new things I'm uploading to my store! 




















I've received some pictures of gals who have received my packages in the mail and I'd like to show you their products they purchased from me!


Malena ordered my Polka Dot PinUp Style Dress and my Lacey White Daisies Dresses! She looks so adorable!!! She said she really loves them and is happy with her purchase (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ


Pictured here is my friend Bridget wearing my plaid schoolgirl dress! Actually used to be my favorite dress ever and I think it really compliments everyone telling by the way it looks on her. She looks so perfect! ❤❤❤

Thank you girls for sending me these pictures it makes me really happy that you are content with your packages! If you're interested in my Storenvy you can browse it here




No comments:

Post a Comment